Monday, July 7, 2008

Viva Las Vegas via Yosemite

We made it!!!! We left yesterday morning at 8:00 and finally....after many hours of driving we drove into Las Vegas about 6:30. We had a beautiful drive through Yosemite, had an absolutely wonderful lunch at the Mobile gas station in Lee Vinning. If you are ever near there, its a definate must...I had the steak cesear salad and it was so good, I didn't want it to end. You should see the desserts there....HUGE!!!!! I wanted the chocolate cake so bad but was full so off we went. We drove across the desert which was BORING!!!! Hello...don't know how people live there, actually really sad to see how they live. We couldn't believe how hot it was in the car...then discovered our air was turned to heat!!!! I think its almost time for Roger and I to have a care taker live with us.

It was 99 degrees last night at 10:30....miserable outside but inside the "Wynn" I was winning $$$$$...soooo fun!!!!

Off to Sedona today, only 4 hours in the car..YIPEE!!!!!

No comments: