Saturday, July 17, 2010

Amana Colonies 2

Geesh, can't figure out how to post more than one picture so finally did two and guess what, I didn't know where to post so...........................I'll try this.

The Amana Colonies were wonderful, there are I believe 7, the main Amana is the best. We saw such wonderful antiques, I really, really wish we had a uhaul!!! We went in lots of shops with all kinds of things I love, Roger watched an auction while I perused a quilt shop...with wool I might add. We had lunch at Ronnenbergs I believe the name is. It would definately be a place to visit with your girlfriends as long as you could drive a moving van!!!!

Not much else here in Cedar Rapids, we leave tomorrow for Grand Island, Nebraska. Home is getting closer and closer and as it does, I have mixed emotions. We will love being in our own bed, using our own washer and dryer, scrapbooking our trip and then in about 10 days picking of the 2 little loves of our lives along with Lady and bringing them home with us. However, the thought of cooking, grocery shopping, getting up at 5:00 to go to the gym, and of course, working is not nearly as exciting as getting up and seeing Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, etc.

Later...good night...xoxo

No comments: