Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Room for Kamryn and Rylee


Its been a while since I've posted. Where does the time go....last weekend was our semi-annual scrapbook weekend with my sister, 2 nieces, Katie and Kris. We had such fun and some got all kinds of pages done in their scrapbook. I got a few done but what was even better is all the fun we had. When I left home, I put 2 gallons of chocolate brown paint in the room that needed painting, hoping that Roger would paint for me. Well guess what he did and it looks great. It is a yummy milk chocolate brown and looks wonderful. We put the crib (chances are Kam will sleep in it until she's 10) and the twin bed so that the girls can have a cute room when they are here. I can see it now...Kam in the crib and Rylee in the big girl bed.....Kam just can't let go of her bed at Papa and Grandma's!!!! We still have a ways to go to get it done but here's a peek at where it is now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the room looks great auntie!! Love the color!